BabyFruit Ticker

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Thursday, June 23, 2011

I forgot the baby!

Back on Monday June 13th, I had my12 week ultrasound and OB appointment. Bryan was in class, so my mom came along for the ride, which was really cool. A technician did the ultrasound (very nice lady) and baby was doing great, moving around and just the right size for our Dec.25th due date (yikes). Why I forgot to share this and show a picture before, I have no idea. I forgot the baby! Hopefully this is not a pattern. The OB, Dr. Romina Dunham is so nice, I felt really comfortable and definitely want her to deliver me. She said she would, unless I went in to labor on a weekend and she wasn't on call. She was very excited our IVF worked and remembered all about our situation. I had been entertaining the idea of switching to a midwife before so I could do water birth, but now I've decided to stay where I'm at. I can still labor in the water, but I'll go the more traditional route for the actual birth.

This week I have started to feel little flutters. I'm only 13 1/2 weeks now, but I'm 99% sure it's the baby. It's like there's a little tiny goldfish inside hitting the edge of the bowl once in a while.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive