BabyFruit Ticker

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Sunday, April 3, 2011

Almost There!

Hello my dear friends and family~ Here's a brief run-down of my last few days moving toward IVF! I am so grateful for you walking with me during this journey. Thank you so much!!

Friday: Ultrasound--Dr. B recorded 8 large follicles, estrodial was 1342, progesterone was .9 and lining was an 11with a triple pattern. They told me I'm almost there, but should come in Saturday for one more ultrasound and blood draw.

Saturday AM: Ultrasound--Dr. Hesla found the same follicles, plus recorded a couple small ones, estrodial was 1680. He said I'm definitely ready for a trigger shot and retrieval would be Monday morning at 9:00 AM. I looked back at records from my first IVF and my estrodial was only 1453 right before they did the retrieval and my lining was 10. Maybe that's not a big difference, but I'm just glad this protocol seems to be a better fit for me.

Saturday PM: Trigger Shot at 10:15 PM on the dot. I did it subcutaneously (belly) rather than intramuscular (backside) for some reason. Not sure why--didn't ask!

Sunday: No more shots! Tonight we're having 3 of our nieces over for a movie night and I'm going to enjoy the evening without any Follistim. I have all the meds packed away so they don't have to wonder what in the world is going on with all those needles. (:

1 comment:

  1. Everybody does not purchase an expensive DSLR blur camera to capture/snap the auto blur image.
    But don’t worry we solve this problem freely. Our team makes a Blur BackgroundBlur Background - Blur image app for blurry photo.
    After using this Blur background Photo Editor App you will make your photos similar to like capture with a DSLR camera

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive