BabyFruit Ticker

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Saturday, January 29, 2011

IVF Update

My suppression check was on Thursday the 27th. Everything went smoothly. The lining was thin and I had just a couple of small visible follicles. There were no cysts or polyps, thank goodness. I had blood drawn and later got a call that my estrogen was 15, which is nice and low. They gave me the ok to start the stimulating hormones. I'm on the highest dose because they want to make sure I get a good response this time. When I did IVF two years ago, my doses were lower and my results were below average (and no baby obviously). I'll do 2 vials of Menopur in the mornings and 300 IU's of Follistim in the evenings. I'll continue on Lupron as well, but they have reduced my dose to 5 units down from 10.

Thanks so much to those of you who have sent me messages. I have really appreciated so much support and enthusiasm about this new adventure!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive