BabyFruit Ticker

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Correction to two things and a Congrats

I am not just a little irritable. It has progressed to REALLY REALLY irritable (I'm blaming progesterone because there's no other reason for it). Poor Samir--my dear business "partner-in-crime". He nicely reminded me to make calls today and I bit his head off. Ugh--I hate hormones.

Also, I had my friend's blog address a little off. It's www.paulandgretchen.blogspot.com
I'm not telling her results here, because I'm trying to bite my tongue and let people tell thier own stories!

Lastly~ Big CONGRATS to my mom Carolyn for retiring in 10 days. She had a really nice, well attended party tonight at Tommy O's. I hope she felt loved and supported.

Goodnight!

2 comments:

  1. Hey...thanks for following my blog:)/dont forget to sign in for a giveaway!
    I am reading your post ,and wish you all the best!
    Hope to know you better~much love Deepali

    ReplyDelete
  2. Everybody does not purchase an expensive DSLR blur camera to capture/snap the auto blur image.
    But don’t worry we solve this problem freely. Our team makes a Blur BackgroundBlur Background - Blur image app for blurry photo.
    After using this Blur background Photo Editor App you will make your photos similar to like capture with a DSLR camera

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive