BabyFruit Ticker

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Thursday, December 23, 2010

This is your brain. This is your brain on drugs. Any questions?

They're here! The drugs are here! I'll be swallowing, mixing and getting poked very soon. However, I have had a minor set-back (again) because my brain was not working. Somehow I thought that I put the birth control pills I was supposed to be taking in my pill box and had been taking them every night with my vitamins. WELL, not so much. I missed 6 whole days. After a minor freak-out, I called the doctor and he got me in the next day (last Sunday) for blood work and an ultra sound. That night, he had me do a trigger shot to make sure I ovulated. By next weekend, Aunt Flo should arrive and I'm supposed to call the clinic.  My nurse will then have me start taking the pill again and get me a new calendar. It's looking like February is going to be the big month now!

Merry Christmas Eve Eve everyone!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive