BabyFruit Ticker

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Stop Wait Listen

This is gonna be quick because I have to go to work!

So, it was a false alarm--I didn't start the pill yesterday because the IVF coordinator did not order the Rx for me. Even though Friday I gave her the head's up that I was spotting, and I called Monday at 9AM to confirm that it started, she did not order the pills. In fact, she didn't get the message (and then acted like it was my fault). Needless to say, I was MAD!!! (and she knew it).

Last night at about 11 or so I started thinking about changing clinics. It's been in the back of my mind for a while and I felt the Lord was telling me something through this last situation. I was really ready to start this month too, but I feel God is saying STOP---WAIT---LISTEN. I don't feel like he's saying to stop doing IVF, just that I may need to go to the other clinic (ORM), which will surely delay this process by at least a month since I would  need to go through their hoops now.

This would also mean that I won't be able to do the Attain program (3 fresh/ 3 frozen cycle program). This is the part that I'm torn on! That's where the LISTEN part comes in for me. I'm good with whatever God wants--just need to hear what he tells me. Thanks for your prayers everyone. They are definitely working, just not in the way I expected.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive