BabyFruit Ticker

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Friday, April 16, 2010

Annoyed But Grateful Too

So I called OHSU today since I still had not received a call back from the surgery coordinator. I'm annoyed and frustrated with them. This is a classic case of having to be your own advocate when it comes to health care. What if this was cancer? Would they still be so nonchalant about returning calls?

The coordinator said that she emailed Dr. Amato to request a certain surgery date (May 6th) and has not heard back. So, it's still tentative and I'm waiting once again. Last time I talked to her she said that I would need to find out a date before receiving an estimated cost. I mentioned this to her and she said, "actually we looked into it for you". Interesting how she wouldn't have brought it up if I hadn't asked. Her news was pretty good. We only have to pay a small amount compared to the total cost of the surgery. Praise God! The last thing I want is to use our IVF fund for this surgery. I'm very grateful for this.

[ Hannah's Prayer ] Then Hannah prayed and said: "My heart rejoices in the LORD; in the LORD my horn is lifted high. My mouth boasts over my enemies, for I delight in your deliverance. 1 Samuel 2:1

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive